Company: 1244242 Alberta Inc / Executive Cleaning Inc.
Business information: Executive Cleaning brings the highest quality of cleaning and attention to detail to all residential and commercial clients. We offer maid service, office cleaning, move in / move out cleaning and special event cleanup, pre and post construction cleaning and carpet cleaning. We work diligently and confidentially, respecting privacy and security while upholding a professional manner at all times.
Business address: 191 Ordze Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB, T8B 1M6
Work Location: Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Beaumont and surrounding areas
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers
• Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
• Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
• Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
• Assist cleaners in performing duties
• Coordinate work activities with other departments
• Establish work schedules
• Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
• Prepare budget and cost estimates
• Maintain financial records
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: Previous experience in a particular area of cleaning is required.
-Must be able to work independently
-Clean criminal record check is required
-Valid driver’s license is required to go to the clients’ sites
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 hourly, 30-40 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability and dental insurances and uniforms are provided.
-Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday but hours can vary. On-call work is required and some weekend hours may be needed.
-The position involves supervising from 4 to 6 workers.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: PO 92530, Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3X4
Apply by fax to: 780-410-0391