I’m looking for a cleaner and furniture mover
1. Be willing to clean dirty jobs such as cleaning toilets, washing floors, sweeping dusty areas
2. Be able to lift heavy items like chest freezers, couches, etc. (with a helper of course)
3. Hold a valid class 5 driver’s license
4. Be a SAFE driver
5. Be able to drive a work truck with tools in the back
6. Be able to navigate around the city of Edmonton
7. Be able to take public transportation (bus & LRT) when required.
The base pay is $12/hr
There is a daily bonus of between $0-$6 per hour depending on your work performance. If you’re REALLY, REALLY good at your job there is the possibility of eventually getting up to $20/hr.
Please submit a resume online to [email protected]